برکه من

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Differences

I had the chance to attend GITEX. It's somewhat aweful to see the differences, to feel it deeply. I've also had the chance to see a little more than the tail of my nose -as the old saying says. It's awful to sense where we could be and where we are while we all know we deserve heaps more than what we've gain! Maybe we should have opened our eyes ages ago... Arabs! do they deserve all these? Isn't all what we have brought for them?-who is there not admitting such sorrow fact? ... Leave it.
GITEX was cool! especially for me as a technician and engineer in IT field, I could feel it and sense it more. It's been giving me good ideas for my future. The future seems to be in the hands of business and computers both together. I have the second and lack the first. I should add some flavour of working experience and knowledge of business consultancy to my base, and then ... change the world??? NOP!! just make money! ;)