برکه من

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Almost there... almost



I'm almost there…. Saturday, 11 AM.

Preparing presentation, checking with the "so-called-advisor", putting him in what he doesn't have a single clue!!

…Almost there! almost! don't care about the score, but do care about the session… almost there…

guess I'll sleep for a week after that… a sleep with no rush and worries, guess I'll even go to theater, I might go to restaurant as well…. no, I will read, read and read and read, read story books, no papers, no thesis, no science, just stories…I might even get time to talk to god…(at last)… I might even write in my blog or even write in my diary (don't think that would ever come true!)

no! I will just sleep, I will go to sleep and I will go cycling in my dream, next to a beautiful sea when sun is rising (where sun is not this hot!!!)

I will sleep next to a waterfall in my dreams, I will rush to the nature, I will climb trees, I will go riding with my beloved one down in the green hills, I will dream, dream of nature, dream of walking with bare feet on sand, I will dream and sleep and dream, I will …

Almost there… almost…